The past few months have been challenging for us all as Covid-19 swept across the world. We’d like to take this opportunity to extend our thoughts and well wishes to you and your loved ones, and hope that you are all safe and well.
As we all learn to adjust to a new normal, there are some things that are on our minds more than others. We imagine that you are excited to travel again, yet you may be more aware of the health and safety aspects of a trip than you may previously have been.
We want to ensure you that our main priority continues to be the well being and safety of our guests and team members. In line with recommendations from the World Health Organization and local authorities, we can assure you that we are doing everything in our power to maintain a clean, safe, and welcoming place for you to enjoy.
Here at Palacio Belmonte, we’re quite fortunate to be able to provide distancing between our guests and staff. From our inception, space and privacy have been deeply rooted in the experience we would like for our guests. Below is a brief list of some of the aspects of the property and measures we have taken to keep all of our guests and staff safe.
• Only ten guest suites and large open seating rooms
• All suites will be automatically closed 3 days after being occupied
• Lime mortar applied on many walls to insure better quality of air
• Natural ventilation systems circulate fresh air throughout the Palace
• Large windows allow plentiful natural light to flood each room
• All services will be limited to prevent any breach of security
• Working staff members will be living directly on the premises
• Breakfast service provided from Wednesdays to Sundays only, and by our in-house chef at Grenache Restaurant, located within the premises
• In-suite services are suspended to insure absolute privacy and protection of guests and staff members
• We will be paying scrupulous attention to detail to ensure the highest standard of cleanliness at all times